Guacamole wins best dip of the year, every year. If you don’t like guac, well, I’m very sorry. If you do love guacamole, here is your ultimate recipe.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 large avocados, ripe
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Optional: 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup grilled corn
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
*Add more salt or pepper to your liking!
- Dice avocado and add to a medium-size bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. (Feel free to leave a few chunks if you like a little bit of avocado.)
- Add lemon juice, spices, and optional ingredients if desired.
- Mix to combine and serve with your tacos, nachos, veggies, or any other guacamole needs!