Pairing this Dip
Tzatziki is truly one of the easiest dips you can ever make. High protein, tangy tasting, and fun to make… WIN!
I love to pair this dip with fresh veggies, crackers, chicken, topping salad or a nourish bowl. This dip is your oyster bestie.
Try it out with this! Orange quinoa salad
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup cucumber, grated or finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped (or 1-2 tbsp dry dill)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove garlic finely minced if you can handle raw garlic)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop or grate the cucumber (if grating, press with to take out a little excess water)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- That’s it… You’re welcome