I am a lover of all things sweet and savoury combined together.
So there is nothing like a refreshing taste of fruit made into a meal. From berries on salad, mango in spring rolls, pineapple on a chicken burger…, there are so many possibilities.
So with that, I give you the ultimate peach salsa to make for all your salsa purposes. Have this on your chicken tacos, in a burrito bowl, or just to dip some delicious corn tortilla chips into. You have got to try it out.
Serve this delicious dip up with my iconic guacamole recipe, and maybe make one of these delicious Mexican meals to go along with it!
Peach Summer Salsa Recipe
Yield: 2 cups Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe peaches, finely diced
- 2-3 mini or 1 large bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup grilled corn
- 1/2-1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Optional: 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp salt & pepper, More to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Prep your salsa ingredients by finely dicing peaches, bell pepper, cilantro, and grilling corn.
- Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl, including lime juice and seasonings. Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 3 hours in the fridge to allow the juices to bind together.
Per one 1/4 of the recipe
Calories: 45 Fat: 0g Sodium: 675mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 6g Protein: 1.5g